3 Adapt-iV t-shirts pack
(€25.00 / t-shirt)
The AdaptiV T-shirt is a duplex garment, specifically customized for patients under treatment and/or with reduced mobility, either at home or in a hospital setting.
- Featuring an intelligent system, it has two openings on the sleeves and a lateral zip releasing the patient's torso and arms for easy care and exchange.
- It also allows the passage of medical devices like infusions, all without causing discomfort. Reduced handling reduces the risk of infections.
- Designed for radio, scan and MRI exams, the patient no longer has to undress.
- Lightweight, comfortable and reusable, it can be washed in a high temperature machine.
- Aesthetic, this tee-shirt is far from medical blouses. Through its set of pressures, a V-neck can be created to bring more femininity.
Plastic zip with protective strip inside can be positioned on left or right depending on medical device
without any metal parts on shoulder seams
thus freeing the patient’s arms and chest
sizes XS to XXL
140g/m2, colour : white
for high temperature washing
Order in peace of mind
Payment by credit card
Your order in just a few clicks
Shipping within 48h
Within 2 working days in Metropolitan France
Exchange and return
Free return for 30 days
on orders over 70 €
Need a last tip? Contact us on +33 4 82 53 61 43
(There are 2 other products in the same category)